Re: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

I dont' understand - were not accountable to the public, therefore any
judgement of our actions is of no significance.

I anticipate you mean judge in the biblical way, as one brother would to
the other, in which case we thank you for caring.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033