Re: [ga] PROTEST STATEMENT Re: they need hats - a statement.

protesting whatever they choose.  Our issue is that the meetings need more
spice to make an accurate statement, and the wearing of funny hats would
certainly be a statement, in fashion if not in fact.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033