[ga] [IFWP] ICANN web site gac ram tooney error (fwd)

Hello:

I've just noticed that there is an error on the icann web site.  A serious
error that was not there a few days ago.  The problem is with a link from
icann to http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/berlin/archive/

On that page the link to the DNSO General Assembly: RealVideo Archive:
contains two links, one for "Reports from Constituency Groups", and
another for "Discussion".

Compare the "Discussion" URL to the GAC Open Meeting: "RealVideo Archive"
URL.  Notice they are the exact same URL - i.e. ipso facto - someone made
an editing booboo.  I think someone must of updated the logo and probably
cut and pasted wrong.

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/scripts/rammaker.asp?s=real&dir=icann&file=DNSO-GA-052599&start=3-37-30&end=5-25-30

the correct URL is

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/scripts/rammaker.asp?s=real&dir=icann&file=DNSO-GA-052599&start=5-47-52&end=7-34-47

Maybe ICANN should do a webmaster competition.  I'm sure there are lots of
webmasters who would upgrade the site and make it more userfriendly just
for the exposure.  ICANN must get some web traffic to justify it.  These
days - it's all marketing - so you gota put your best foot out at all
times.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033