Re: [ga] New Domain Name Solution

This IO thing - British Indian Ocean Territory Registrar - is more
catalogue then it is registrar.

And they don't even use dns - they cname all *.io records to an httpd
which then redirects the request.  Very droll, but who knows - it may end
up being a great search site for domains.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033