Re: [ga] problems with GAC site.

At 08:49 AM 9/08/1999 -0700, Kent Crispin wrote:

>Perhaps when ICANN has lots of money to spend it will be able to
>hire a large, prestigious web design firm, and that will allow its
>web site to be more intuitive...

A large prestigious firm is exactly what the site does not need.
For less than the first class ticket price of the CEO to Santiago, my
little Imachination Ltd. can fix up that site real good. With proper
navigation, so that visitors can actually find what they are supposed to
give public comment on.

Matter of fact: I offered this to Elisabeth in Berlin for the DNSO
site--for free.

--Joop Teernstra--
terastra@imachination.com
http://www.imachination.com