[ga] [Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie: RE: ICANN's proposed New Board Election schedule]

enclosed please find the revised schedule proposal For DNSO constituency
recognition.

General Assembly has to work on ICANN Board Member NOMINATION for DNSO
followed by DNSO Names Council election by October 8 according to the
revised proposal.

This gives us around TWO months to

1. build up General Assembly with sufficient members, say several hundreds.
2. develop the nomination procedure.
3. carry on the nomination.

hope we can come up with one or more alternatives on the above issues prior
to face-to-face General Assembly on August 24th.

the nomination schedule could look like

 8.15	Set up ga-member@dnso.org and ask all constituency members and
	others to join.  some of ga-member may join ga discussion list,
	ga@dnso.org.
 9.1	establish Nomination Committee and procedure
 9.10	Nominations open
 9.20   Position statement
10.1-5 	Balloting

this is another hectic schedule, which we have to push if we want DNSO to
send its ICANN Board members to ICANN Board Meeting in November 2-3, 1999.

chon