RE: [ga] GAC Watch

Tony,

You wrote:

> Fascinating.  We finally get a glimpse at how they put together
> their secret committee.

Is "secret" the appropriate word for a committee whose list of participant
is on the Web, publicly accessible?
(I also have doubts to the appropriateness of "finally", considering that
this list has been there for some time, but that's too much detail).

> <snip>
>
> If they had used, for example, a
> WTO list, or OECD list, they would have gotten very different,
> and overwhelmingly more progressive and Internet friendly
> government agency contacts.

Or maybe none at all.
Maybe the WTO contacts could not care less of the whole issue.

Regards
Roberto