[ga] Decision about WG-A Report.

Excuse me, but I sent this mail last 5th August and I think nobody received
it in the list.
If you already received it, Sorry.
--------------------------------------

Dear GA members:

I think it was not a good idea take a decision about the WG-A final report
before the Non Commercial Representatives would be designed.

After read the final draft, I found several points that are harmful to the
organizations that we are trying to organize in NCDNHC. IMHO the report
have mainly been drafted from the TM/IP point of view.

I'll  propose that our constituency take a official position in the real
meeting of Santiago (24th August), before the DNSO General Assembly.

I really hope that the pNC members will be able to reconsider their current
position in the Santiago Meeting.

Best Regards.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy