Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Chair

In light of the comment quoted below, I would be grateful if you could
lay to rest once and for all an allegation I have seen often repeated:
It is alleged that the pNC refused to allow certain duly selected
representatives of the gTLD constituency to attend a telephone meeting
held a few weeks ago.

Is this factually inaccurate?
Were the people not actual delegates?
Or, was the refusal to allow their participation not a violation of the
bylaws?

Javier SOLA wrote:
[....]

> You know quite well that the pNC has at no point violated the bylaws.

[....]

                -->   It's hot there.   I'm elsewhere.   <--