[ga] DNSO General Assembly Agenda Proposal

here is what we could do if we have to hold the DNSO General Assembly in the
afternoon.

	we need to decide on the time and agend asap since we are only
	2 weeks+ away.

	we need to ask WG meetings to be held prior(such as on Monday)
	and/or later(such as on Thursday).  hope ICANN to arrange one
	day for WG meetings such as on Monday.

chon
								1999.8.5
DNSO General Assembly