[ga] Extension of the deadline for vote for WG-A Final report

Council,

According to the ICANN autorisation, see below, the vote
for WG-A Final report is extended by 24 hours.

Your vote (reply to the individual email you received
with From: vote01@dnso.org and Subject: VOTE-1999073020)
should arrive to the dnso.org site:
        August 3,   06 a.m. Pacific Time US
        August 3,   09 a.m. Eastern Time US
        August 3,   15:00   Central European Time
        August 3,   22:00   Singapore Time

The vote is publicly archived, and may be seen at:
        http://www.dnso.org/votes/vote01/Archives/

Please do not add CC to any list when voting.

Amadeu Abril i Abril and Jonathan Cohen will calculate
results, and prepare a document, which will be sent to ICANN
on August 4.

On August 2, 18:21 CET we received 14 votes from 18 expected.

DNSO Secretariat