Re: [ga] Santiago DNSO GA Schedule - Is a full day needed ?

Amadeu,

Thanks for prompting me to clarify my terminology.

For clarification therefore, when I speak of the General Assembly, I
think of it as having too component activities - the Working Groups
of the General Assembly - and the Plenary meeting of the General
Assembly.   (See my proposed agenda for the General Assembly -
from which it should be clear that the majority of the General
Assembly time is to be spent in the WG activities.)

The General Assembly IS the DNSO - not to be confused with the
Constituencies which are the component parts of the General
Assembly - nor (especially) to be confused with the Names Council
which is the administration committee of the DNSO.

Dennis