Re: [ga] Essay on ICANN

Jonathan Weinberg a écrit:

>         Make no mistake -- I support ICANN a whole lot more than you do, Michael.
> (After all, who doesn't?)

You don't mean to pretend that you think I'm the only one who's
against ICANN's undemocratic tactics, do you? You're only fooling
yourself if you do.

> Don’t need to step in. ICANN has a long way to go,
> as does NSI of course. But DoC is basically doing all the right
> things, maybe being too timid sometimes in its negotiations
> with NSI (but that’s "backseat driving"). Committee should throw its
> support behind the DoC.

Your buddies in the DOC will be pleased with you and offer you a
nice job.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (212)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927