[ga] Re: Closing List (dnso-ip)

Eric and all,

  Mr. Fingerhunt, I find your response to Russ Smith regarding his
"Tone" of his post (See below) as unwarranted and frankly appalling.
In fact I find that the "Tone" or your response to Russ's post very
questionable based on the concerns that Russ was frankly and
bluntly stating, and correctly so.

  In the future, please discontinue these missives as round about
methods of attempting to discredit someone for their concerns.
It is both distasteful and inappropriate.

  Thank you for your cooperation in advance...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894