[ga] New board members to be elected?

Sorry, I've lost track a bit. Esther Dyson is quoted as saying:

'Critics have said that ICANN's top priority must be to quickly organize an
elected board of directors, and Dyson said that the structure of the
supporting organizations and membership issues had so far hindered board
formation. Dyson added that the nine additions to the board would be
selected in time for ICANN's annual meeting in November.'

Can someone tell me which elected Board members these are? And what the
process will be? Are these the DNSO constituency members or the at large
reps? Or something else?

Thanks,
Ivan

Ivan Pope