Re: [ga] Mailing lists

Javier and all,

  The concern and problem with your suggestion/statement here
is that the NC/pNC is under some cloud of reasonable legitimacy
as you now stand.  Hence the pNC/NC making any decisions
of any kind are questionable at best, until or unless the NC is
seated by members that are Elected by the GA, which is NOT the
case at this time.

  Hence, any decisions that the current pNC may take at this time are
not legally or ethically bound, and would again be in direct conflict
with the MoU and in VIOLATION of the White paper.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894