Re: [ga] Majordomo results (fwd)

I applaud your measured responses michael.  Randy has very little
time for mere mortals such as you and I and you can rise and
fall.....(mostly fall) in his opinion on a whim and in an instant.
What I find disingenous about his current imperious reign over the
little part of this turf that Isoc has granted him is that while he
choosen to consign me to oblivion less than two years ago he was
privately thanking me for helping to spring ARIN losse from the
clutches of becky burr as well as granting me a technical interview
on ISP coordination supra NANOG.

randy expects you to read his mind....if you don't tough.

there is a mindset operating with randy, javier and mike roberts.
Either you think their way and don't need to be communicated with or
if you don't think their way you are not worth communication with
other than by flammage and put downs.

your patience is admirable.

>I'm sorry, but your note was too terse for me to parse confidently.
>
>Which "this" do you refer to? Something about list management?  In that
>case, no. Something about the substance of my long post?  In that case,
>yes.
>
>If you mean should we have an ongoing discussion about ADR as it happens,
>I guess if we get to that, we should, but that's not my primary concern
>this week.
>
>On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Randy Bush wrote:
>
> > > This is odd: why should a mailing list for public comments
> > >
> > > 1) have moderated subscriptions
> > > 2) require subscription to make postings rather than accept them from the
> > > public (my postings to this list seem to have vanished into the ether...)
> >
> > anti-spam.  pretty standard stuff.
> >
> > were you thinking of putting this in the dispute resolution process?
> >
> > randy
> >

>--
>A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@law.tm
>U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
>+1 (305) 284-4285  |  +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  http://www.law.tm
>                    -->   It's hot here.   <--

The COOK Report on Internet            Index to seven years of the COOK Report
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA  http://cookreport.com
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)           The only Good ICANN is a Dead ICANN
cook@cookreport.com                    What's Behind ICANN and How it Will
Impact the Future of the Internet http://cookreport.com/icannregulate.shtml