Re: [ga] General Comments on the agenda

>Bring on the generalissimo sola and throw me off the list if you like

Sorry, "Dr." Cook, being a clown is not enough to be throw out. You will
have to try harder.  You have not even made it to my kill file yet.

By the way, the last doctor that you attacked for using his title was a
gynecologist from Namibia, in case you don't know yet (Dr. Lisse) (that
time that you told us how important your title and university were...
remember?)

>..... I was placed on it without any request on my part.

Joining the list requires confirmation from the e-mail address the e-mail
will be sent to, which only you can give. Maybe majordomo has an exception
mechanism that automatically includes doctors in Russian studies from dark
southern universities, but I am not aware if it.

If you wish to be taken out of the list,  all you need to do is send an
unsubcribe request to majordomo@dnso.org.

But please don't... I find you amusing... please tell us again about how
important your title is, some people in this list may not have yet heard
the whole story about it.

Javier