Subject:  Re: [ga] General Comments on the agenda
Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:45:45 -0400
From:  Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org>
To:     Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
CC:   ga@dnso.org, "Dr. Victoria Carrington" <drvcarrington@echelon.ca>

Gordon Cook wrote:

> Jesus!  What a boatload of condescending crap!

You took the words right out of my mouth. It's astonishing. Jonathan
Cohen talking down to Michael froomkin! Incredible. But Dr.
Froomkin's been asking for it, playing these people's game.

> from mr cohen who
> really ought to be writing under his own account.

Is "Victoria Carrington" an alias for Jonathan Cohen? How sweet!

--
Shapiro Cohen
Group of Intellectual Property Practices

Telephone: (613)232-5300
Facsimile: (613) 563-9231

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the
named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used
by any other person and/or organization.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect)
and/or return e-mail.