FW: [ga] Possible Agenda Items for General Assembly meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: john.c.lewis@bt.com
To: Jean-Michel Becar
Sent: 14/07/99 14:59
Subject: RE: [ga] Possible Agenda Items for General Assembly meeting

I strongly support Jean-Michel's suggestions, which are the 'normal
business' which should be reported. I'd add that there also needs to be
Business Plan & Financial Report, and discussion on the model and
relationship of DNSO finances to the ICANN Board and operations.

Under the ICANN Open meeting we also need a report on the Finances and
some
discussion on 'Actual vs Budget' and 'Progress in Seeking Funding'.

I would also suggest that we need to address the nomination and
selection
processes for DNSO-elected Board members.

Regards

John C Lewis
Manager - International Organisations Europe
BT delegate ETNO Executive Board
BT delegate EURODATA Foundation Board
Tel: +44 (0) 1442 295258	Mob: +44 (0) 802 218271