Re: [ga] Transfer Protocol Perjury Stipulation

At 12:56 PM 13/07/1999 +0000, Dr. Nii N. Quaynor wrote:

>>The absence of any spokesperson for the Individual Domain Name registrants
>>on the pNC teleconf has very serious implications for the legitimacy or
>>acceptance of any of its resolutions.
>>

>There were enough members of the pNC who required more protection for the
>small domain name holders during the discussion.
>
>Nii

Nii,

I heard only yourself and Bill Semich raising anything like an objection.
And even Bill, although one of the most fair minded people in these endless
discussions, is a registry. He has to speak for .nu and for  small
registries first. It is not the same as a typical Individual Domain Name
holder.
This is not enough, as neither of you have even raised the point that the
pNC is not complete unless the IDNowners are represented.
(I am not speaking about the ncdnhc).

If you did, I'm sorry, I may not have heard it and I should listen to the
audio again.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org