RE: [ga] Names Council teleconference, 12/07/1999, agenda

The pNC teleconference will take place at 9:30 Eastern Daylight time (15:30
European time). We will post the webcast webpage as soon as we know what it
will be.

At 16:31 7/07/99 -0400, Neuman, Jeffrey wrote:
>I am also real interested in the status reports on working groups,
>because I know that I have volunteered to serve on more than one of the
>working groups but have never been contacted.  How about some leadership
>here.

Jeffrey,

This is the first e-mail that I have ever received from you, therefore you
are not yet in the list of any working group. If you want to be in WG C you
need to write to me and for WG B you must write to Jonathan Cohen
<drvcarrington@echelon.ca>

Javier