[ga] Re: [announce] Official minutes from the Names Council Teleconference, June 11 1999

DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> The Official minutes from the Names Council Teleconference, June 11 1999
> provided by Susan Anthony are on line, replacing ones we get earlier from
> Antony Van Couvering.

These minutes contain distortions of the truth. They say:

"All Constituencies were represented, either through their elected
Names Council Representatives or through Invited Observers,
designated by those Constituencies that have (or had) not yet
elected their Representatives. Organizers of the proposed
Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency also participated;"

and

"Richard Sexton and Michael Sondow attempted to join the call, but
were refused."

I did not "attempt to join the call". I had every right, as an
organizer of the NCDNHC, to be on that call.

It is Susan Anthony, an employee of MCI just like Theresa Swinehart,
who had no right to be on that call nor on the Names Council,
according to ICANN's bylaws, and who should have been refused.