ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga] 1:79 CANADA..."This is one of the prices you pay for throwing out the Individual..." ?

From: "Joanna Lane" <jo-uk@rcn.com>
"This is one of the prices you pay for throwing out the Individual..."
===

Joanna,

With all due respect, you may have this backwards. They did not "pay" a price, they reaped profits...
...while telling everyone they are non-profit...public-benefit, etc...

Follow the money...at $250,000 per person per year...a few people are very satisfied with the results...
...and the international vacations all year...
http://www.Montreal.Canada

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info
1:79 CANADA