ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga] Re: Mansfield Spam on a usenet newsgroup? - Parish the thought..??

> Dr. Berryhill's analysis of trademark rights in the
> words WIPO, UDRP, etc. is ludicrous

I beg your pardon, I was merely asking a question.  Please point to anything
in my post, which has been redistributed by others, which constitutes an
analysis of anything.  Further point to anything in my post claiming that any
party as a trademark in the term "UDRP".

It is not at all unusual for organizations to forbid the use of their
trademarks in association with advertising materials by third parties in a
manner which might imply endorsement by such organizations.

You are confusing asking a question with positing an answer.