RE: [ga] UDRP issues report

Since when is a bylaws requirement put on the back burner for an RFP or other
business?  If a deadline is not met in most corporations, what ususally occurs with
staff?  And how are priorities set for ICANN staff?  Does the Board direct them or
they the board?  The UDRP must be handled prior to any further work on new
gTLDs of any kind and is a work in progress.  I find it extrememly difficult to fathom
the workings of ICANN management or mismanagement.

Leah