Re: [ga] why we are being ignored

>  Apparently, ICANN is completely ignoring the ALAC statements on the
> matter, and doing the exact opposite.

And this comes of some sort of surprise to anyone?

>  It is true that we are not the GAC and
> do not have a right to explanations recognized by the Bylaws... and
> yet I
> would like to understand whether it makes any sense for us to spend
> all this
> time in advising the organization about the needs of the general
> public, if
> ICANN chooses to do the exact opposite of what we advise.

1. It kept you busy.

2. Your work made it appear as though ICANN was prepared to listen.

As long as you idiots keep doing what ICANN wants, this is just going
to happen again and again and again and again and AGAIN. I won't post
examples, but we all know what they are.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FARCE!!!!!

You've been sucked in by Esther and her friends.

Again.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..."