Re: [ga] sound issues

Hello,

--- Bret Fausett <fausett@lextext.com> wrote:
> If anyone is in the room in Montreal, please inform the webcasters
> that the
> gain on the microphones seems to be set too high, as we're getting a
> great
> deal of static on all the voices on the webcast. Thanks!

I hope there'll be a written transcript available later. The sound
truly has been awful.

I hope someone in the public asks about WLS, too -- in particular, why
there hasn't been an Independent Panel Review(there was a
Reconsideration Committee, but there was ALSO supposed to be an
Independent Panel Review, as per Dotster's appeal in September 2002).
Nice to have the answer to than on the record, as they've refused to
answer numerous times already. Maybe Sotiris or someone else in the
audience can get that in, on behalf of a lot of interested people.....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/