[ga] 0:201 .COM and the U.S. Department of .COMmerce FEIN whois extensions...COMoros ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "DPF" <david@farrar.com>
> I tend to agree with Robert's very well made points but have a concern
> about the North American Region and the ccNSO bylaws.
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:36:21 +0000, "Roberto Gaetano"
> <ploki_xyz@hotmail.com> wrote:
> E-mail: david@farrar.com
> ICQ:    29964527
> MSN:    dpf666@hotmail.com
> --
0:212 .COM and the U.S. Department of .COMmerce FEIN whois extensions

Are you in favor of the U.S. Department of .COMmerce requirement to have ALL .COM owners also have a FEIN in the whois database ?

Do you think .COM belongs to the island nation of Comoros ?

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/cn.html

"Unstable Comoros has endured 19 coups or attempted coups since gaining independence from France in 1975. In 1997, the islands of
Anjouan and Moheli declared their independence from Comoros. In 1999, military chief Col. AZALI seized power. He has pledged to
resolve the secessionist crisis through a confederal arrangement named the 2000 Fomboni Accord. In December 2001, voters approved a
new constitution and presidential elections took place in the spring of 2002."

Jim Fleming

http://www.IPv8.info