RE: [ga] Verisign spamming domain name registrants??

Rick
> Wesson
> Leah,
>
> organize a protest in Montreal, have real persons picket, if you can just
> get .0001 of the Internet population to show up in force at a free meeting
> in Canada I'm sure it would turn some heads and maybe change some minds.
>
> -rick

You organize a protest and don't hold your breath for registrants to step
foward. This is one of the prices you pay for throwing out the Individual
Registrants constituency from the GNSO and burying the At Large under
mountains of ICANN Staff so that any protest that has merit will never see
the light of day. Too little, too late. Everybody left. Sorry.

Joanna