De: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] En nombre de
richard.hill@itu.int
Enviado el: Martes, 03 de Junio de 2003 07:29 AM
Para: froomkin@law.miami.edu
CC: john@johnberryhill.com; ga@dnso.org
Asunto: RE: [ga] 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Reverses Barcelona.com
Deci sion

Michael,

Your comments make sense to me.

Re 1, I presume that the Spanish court would have jurisdiction over a US
firm if the US firm markets in Spain to residents of Spain?  Which then
raises another complicated question: "When can it be deemed that an
Internet site is marketing to the citizens of country X?"  That is, what
sorts (if
any) of country-specific actions are required?

Best,
Richard