Re: [ga] Re: [More misinformation from Verisign re: WLS]

On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 07:12  PM, L. Gallegos wrote:

> It could
> never have evolved into a true community effort because all the cards
> were stacked
> from the beginning.

The warning light should have flashed right from day one.

You show me a Navy Officer who is interested in gaining consensus from
the lower ranks, rather than blindly following orders from on high, and
I''ll show you someone who's going to have a very short career.