Re: [ga] 4:46 LA "Los Angeles is the world's first and only city to receive its own unique Internet address; .la. " ?

What about the redelegation of .LA ?

http://www.iana.org/reports/la-report-11dec02.htm

I may be wrong, but it seems not to have been put in force since December 11th, 2002.

Loic Damilaville