To: richardhenderson@ntlworld.com
From: ".Biz Renewals" <renewal-help@domain-renewal.biz>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:17:16
Subject: Expiry Notice (>>>namedeleted>>>.BIZ)

Dear Registrant,

Your domain >>>namedeleted>>>.BIZ is due for renewal shortly. Please see
our web site to renew your domain name:

http://www.domain-renewal.biz

IMPORTANT: FAILURE TO RENEW YOUR DOMAIN BEFORE ITS EXPIRY DATE WILL RESULT
IN LOSS OF SERVICE.

Registration Fees:

2 Years - $30/year
3-5 Years - $22/year
6-10 Years - $19/Year

All costs are US Dollars. Should you have any questions on renewing your
domain please fill out our online contact form.

BIZ Domain Renewals
http://www.domain-renewal.biz

----------------------------------
If you no longer wish to receive domain renewal notifications see http://www.domain-renewal.biz/notifications.htm
This email was sent to richardhenderson@ntlworld.com

THE REGISTRANT of www.domain-renewal.biz appears in the .biz whois as:

Domain Name: DOMAIN-RENEWAL.BIZ
Domain ID: D4579522-BIZ
Sponsoring Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Domain Status: ok
Registrant ID: TUXDYXGZEQ9PYESY
Registrant Name: Mel Goudie
Registrant Organization: Dot Biz Domain Renewal
Registrant Address1: 287 Regent Street
Registrant Address2: Unit 10
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: W1R7PB
Registrant Country: Great Britain (UK)
Registrant Country Code: GB
Registrant Phone Number: +44.07985747422
Registrant Email: dcahosting@talk21.com