[ga] 4:11 MARS..."...a generalization of the architecture designed for the Interplanetary Internet..."

http://www.postel.org/people.html
http://www.dtnrg.org/specs/draft-irtf-dtnrg-arch-02.txt
DTN Research Group                                               V. Cerf
     INTERNET-DRAFT                        Worldcom/Jet Propulsion Laboratory
"...a generalization of the architecture designed for the Interplanetary Internet..."
"...performed in part under DOD Contract..."
====
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/142/business/Rivals_take_swipes_at_WorldCom_s_Iraq_deal+.shtml
"...stressed the company's overall deep relationship with the US military and government...."
====
http://money.cnn.com/2003/05/22/news/companies/worldcom_probe.reut/
"A Senate committee plans to investigate whether WorldCom Inc. should be allowed to get government contracts. The announcement came
shortly after the bankrupt company won a controversial contract to build a wireless phone network in Iraq."
====
http://www.isi.edu/news/LABJSchorr.html
"You know what ICANN is? That's in this building as we speak."
"We ran IANA, which was the predecessor to ICANN."
"This is all run by government money, essentially. So we're constantly looking for contracts."
http://www.postel.org/people.html

Does .MARS exist ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info