Re: [ga] UDRP dead? Is the dot-biz registry typosquatting on AT&T's trademarks?

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 05:32  PM, Jay Westerdal wrote:

> What Neustar is doing is cashing in on the confused traffic, I find it
> immoral for a registry to land people on a pay per search engine where
> the
> registry receives payment for every search the confused user does.

And what happens when the registry finds it can make more money out of
the searches than selling domains?

Watch for domains being deleted in error and somehow unable to be
registered again (AKA 2 letter .org's).

A registry should be a REGISTRY and NOTHING MORE.