Re: [ga] A story about Whois and privacy

From: "elliot noss" <enoss@tucows.com>
"there are THOUSANDS of ISPs and web hosting companies..."
====

They pre-date the artificial Registrar-Registry structure, which is primarily a Franchisor-Franchisee arrangement,
wrapped in the non-public-accountable cloaks of the non-prophets...who appear to have no "end-game"...

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com