Re: [ga] Re: Even Handed Application of The Rules (Yes or No? - We shall see) (was Re: [ga] Posting rights of Jeff Williams suspended for 14 days).

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 08:44  AM, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami
School of Law wrote:

> I quite agree that in the grand scheme of things this is nothing like
> torturing dissidents, but it's a form of limiting debate nonetheless.

Stripping people of their assets (barcelona.com, bodacious-tatas.com,
etc) could be construed as being closer to the "torture" end of the
scale rather than the "debate limiting" end?