[ga] New Root-Crawler on-line INTERNET

The attached news release from newroot.com should be of interest to the
press and dns people.  My humble little city of peters patch gets an
honorable mention.  cheers to the people of peterborough who have made
this all possible.

Incidentally www.cyberbunker.com will be the new home of my web site
www.baptista.god.  So far i'm testing the servers - very nice.  feel free
to visit the facility located in the netherlands deep in a thermonuclear
bunker.  Best place to keep data these days.

The facility is monitored and your welcomed to take a tour.  Cameras
monitor all areas including the administrators communiy housing onsite.  I
hope someday they invite me for tea ;)

your all welcomed to take a tour

http://www.cyberbunker.com/webcams.htm

And a little birdy told me a root server is will soon be born there
real soon.  My first baby.

also check out the security room on the ground level.

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god