Re: [ga] Touton responds to Dotster

Wednesday, May 7, 2003, 1:00:09 AM, George Kirikos <gkirikos@yahoo.com> wrote:
GK> See:

GK> http://www.icann.org/correspondence/

GK> for the May 6 letter from Louis Touton to Kevin Brannon.

GK> It looks like June 26th's meeting in Montreal is now the date by which
GK> the results of the appeals will be available. Hopefully they'll do the
GK> right thing and give WLS a proper burial.

Well, don't hold your breath, George.

They board wouldn't have approved it in the first place, if there was
the slightest inclination toward doing the "right thing."  I predict
they will be true to form and continue to ignore the community.  After
all, V$ pays them a lot of money and they need to take care of their
payola buddies.

Thanks,

GK> Sincerely,

GK> George Kirikos
GK> http://www.kirikos.com/
GK> --
GK> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----