Re: [ga] Dotster's latest letter to ICANN re: WLS -- Why hasn't ICANN acknowledged it?

Hello,

--- "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@johnberryhill.com> wrote:
> If that leaves you scratching your head, then you have not had your
> eye on
> the ball, and probably still believe the propaganda about WLS pricing
> floated
> by certain folks here last year.

Indeed.

I'm amazed that Dotster's letter *still* hasn't been posted at:

http://www.icann.org/correspondence/

It was dated April 9, 2003. We do have Louis Touton's correspondences
to the GNSO dated April 8th and April 11th posted. I see another
correspondence by Mohamed Sharil Tarmizi dated April 23rd. We even have
a couple of posts to/fron Danny Younger in late March

I find it hard to fathom why a contracted party such as Dotster has a
lower priority of responsiveness from ICANN than Danny Younger! (with
all due respect to Danny) Perhaps something ICANN will need to explain
to an arbiter or judge one day, should the issue of 'good faith' crop
up....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.AutoInsurance.ca/