Re: [ga] 6000+ unique At Large Members?

Denise,

This is such a general bull---t letter that it smells through the
internet.
I am a spin doctor but I would never try this garbage.  You hurt
people's
feelings by thinking they are stupid.
Tell us truth or shut the h--l up, you insult us plainly.
Who decided negative and positive? Who censored?
You or your cadre compatriot Esther?