Re: [ga] oh well... returned mail from ALAC forum

On 2003-04-26 17:37:52 -0400, L. Gallegos wrote:

>  <whois-comments@icann.org>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
>     command)
>
> I've had all three messages returned that I sent to the ALAC
> forum for public posting.  They were sent by clicking on the
> "post a reply" link, which invoked my mail client, so apparantly
> the link is incorrect.

whois-comments@icann.org was the comment address for the board
meeting in Rio.  It's linked from the Rio meeting materials, but I
don't think it's *directly* referenced anywhere on the ALAC pages.

To send comments to ALAC, please use forum@alac.icann.org (hope it
works now) -- or, if you prefer that, use one of the addresses given
at <http://alac.does-not-exist.org/lists/>.  (There's an automatic
forward from these addresses to the official one.)

Thomas Roessler			<roessler-mobile@does-not-exist.org>