[ga] Re[2]: Joe Baptista, At me the big problem (fwd)

Здравствуйте, Jeff.

Вы писали 21 апреля 2003 г., 4:43:08:

JW> Joe and all former DNSO GA members and ROSS,

JW>   As Joe requested, I am forwarding this request along...

JW> Joe Baptista wrote:

>> Jeff - would you please be kind enough to forward this to the GA.
>>
>> I have no idea what it's about - but i think this person wants his email
>> removed from the archives.  I've also cced it to ross.  i'm sure ross can
>> help - if he has the power to censor - i'm sure he also has the power to
>> delete.
>>
>> thanks jeff and cheers
>> joe
>>
>> Joe Baptista - only at www.baptista.god

Dear Sirs!
With tears on eyes I ask you to remove letters with my address:
Vova Dubovski <dubovski@mail.belpak.by>. To me it is very hard and bad.
Children of our school read my letter in the Internet.
Then everyone laugh at me. Throw in me stones and beat sticks.
Therefore. That I asked the help.
Please remove my letters with " DNSO Mailling lists archives "