[ga] a violation of law?

Karl,

I note that members.icann.org still states:  "Thanks to everyone who
registered to participate in ICANN's At Large Membership for this year's
vote. With over 76,000 activated members, ICANN achieved its goal of a large,
globally diverse membership."

If the At-Large consists of over 76,000 activated members, then why haven't
we been allowed to view the full membership list?  Is the continued
withholding of this information by ICANN staff a violation of law?