RE: [ga] 6000+ unique At Large Members?

Denise,
Thank you for the reply. As you were permitted by Stuart Lynn to use the
2000 Election list, perhaps uniquely, would you please expand on the numbers
for the benefit of the public in general, including but not limited to:-

1) The number of Announce messages generated by ICANN from which the 5,000
positive responses resulted.
2) The number of Announce messages that were returned undelivered and their
geographical diversity.
3) The geographical diversity of the 5,000 positive responses.
4) The number of responses invalidated and methodology used.

Regards,
Joanna