RE: [ga] Evolution of the Cartel

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, at 14:41 [=GMT-0400], Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

> Spoken as a CIRA member and Canadian citizen. Sorry Danny, my "role" in
> the CCSO continues no matter whom I work for - buy a .ca name - you
> might like what you get. I got a say.

Do you still accept immigrants in Canada? You've convinced me it is the
best country in the world. And the Name! One that you can whisper, unlike
EU or US. Lots of Space there, right?

Seriously, I do not disagree with you, but there is more to it. Just
imagine you would get through CIRA and the CCNSO unto the ICANN Board. You
won't get money for that. So you can't quit Tucows.