[ga] A LAC of transparency

Vittorio,

I had earlier asked the question:  will comments sent to
alac-comments@icann.org be publicly archived?

I have noted the posting of the request for comments on the ALAC's recent
efforts on ICANN's homepage, but I still haven't received a reply to this
question regarding transparency.

As I'm sure that no one would want to come to the conclusion that the
Committee is comprised of gutless cowards that fear having the sentiment of
the user community publicly expressed, perhaps you can take the time to let
us know where we might find the archive of public comments sent to the ALAC.