Re: [ga] Acid

Eric and all former DNSO GA members,

  The best defense is a good offense.  Most wise people know this
clearly.  You should as well.

  Attacks of individuals is not the point or issue, rather attacking
the ideas given by individuals, is.  However as individuals offer
those ideas on this and other various forums, the connection
of the individual in such attacks of ideas, is unavoidable.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> I have come to notice over the past little while, that jumping down the
> throats of certain individuals does the intended throat jumper no good.
> (as you well know I can be more caustic, and like to be, than either of
> you) No I am not saying crawl in bed with them - goodness imagine where
> they may bite you - but I am saying move to the good.
>
> You two are great contributors; now let us figure out a way to avoid your
> precious time and energy in angst and turn it into furtile ground for
> developing new resources that will allow brightness rather than shadow.
>
> It is truly clear that the Internet is harmed by certain people but by
> attacking them are WE helping IT?

> ps. who wants to fund opening a string of internet cafes in Iraq, wouldn't
> that be fun - I will go do the work.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801