Re: [ga] ccTLD NomCom delegate appointed

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  I heard a rumor from a number of our .AU registrants and members
of the libral party in Australia, that Tony Staley is commonly referred
openly as "Tony the Twit".  I hope that rumor is incorrect!

  In any event, I do know that as a political "Appointee" he doesn't
have the support of the .AU registrants.

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> http://www.icann.org/minutes/prelim-report-12mar03.htm
>
> Tony Staley, present Chairman of auDA (.au ccTLD manager) and former
> Chairman of the Liberal Party of Australia, has been appointed by the
> Board as ccTLD delegate to the NomCom.
> --
> vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801